Red When learning English, a good memory will help you, but a good imagination may help you even more. For example, in English we dont have many words for colors, but we have many ways to describe a color. We say red like a cherry, or red like blood,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

33个英语成功的良好习惯!33段漂亮流畅的英文段落!每天脱口而出一条法则!每天实践一条法则。33天获得英语的巨大成功! You cannot improve the past but you can improve the future! When time is wasted,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂说英语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- English teacher Lida Baker joins us from Los Angeles to talk about phrasal verbs. RS: The first word is a verb. The second word, sometimes even a third, is usually a preposition

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

今天潘吉和Jenny要和大家讲讲怎么正确的学单词,提高自己的词汇量,并把这些词汇运用到平时的生活对话中。看看你的学习方法对了吗? Vocabulary alone is not enough!!! 光有词汇量是不够的! Ti

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

中元音[ə] 发音要领: [ə:]是中央、不圆唇长元音一一舌位:发音时,舌中部向硬愕中部上抬,其高度位中高。舌身与上臼齿有接触,但不紧密;唇形:展唇位,展开的程度与[i:]相同;声带:振动。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语国际音标

今天我们要学的词是the right call。 The right call, 正确的决定。 Most viewers agree that the TV station made the right call in airing the exclusive interview with the killer, 大多数观众都认为,电视台播放对杀人犯的独家

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: Slangman revisited. RS: A listener from Libya, Radwan Al-karash, sent us an e-mail earlier this month: I enjoy listening to your interviews with different people from different co

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

今天我们要学的词是 stockpile. Stockpile 做为动词,有储备的意思。Pope Francis is urging countries not to stockpile nuclear weapons, even for the purpose of deterrence. 罗马天主教宗方济各敦促各国不要储备核武器,即

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是 turmoil. Turmoil名词,意思是混乱、骚动。Shares in Sabadell, the second-biggest bank in Catalonia and the fifth largest in Spain, have fallen 10% as the independence turmoil between Catalonia and Madrid escalate

今天我们要学的词是 elusive. Elusive形容词,意思是难以捉摸的。Investigators say the reason why Stephen Paddock killed 58 people and injured hundreds more before taking his own life remains elusive. 调查人员表示,依旧令人

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是reshuffle。Reshuffle动词,意思是重新洗牌、改组 。The Chinese Communist Party will hold a once-every-five-years leadership reshuffle in October, the state-run news media reported on Aug. 31st. 据中国官方媒

今天我们要学的词是engulf。Engulf动词,意思是吞没、吞噬。A home-made bomb on a packed rush-hour commuter train in London engulfed a car in flames and injured 29 people on Sep. 15th. 9月15日,伦敦一辆高峰期客满的通勤列

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词组是cripple。 Cripple的意思是瘸子,或是因为受伤而腿瘸了, He was crippled falling off a horse. 他从马背上摔下了,腿瘸了。Cripple也有削弱,使无法正常运作的意思,比如内战削弱

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是interim. Interim is spelled i-n-t-e-r-i-m, interim. Interim 做为形容词,意思是临时的。比如,interim government 临时政府。再比如,The two sides reached an interim agreement that will last for 30 days

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天,我们问问美国人,他们是如何背单词、学新词的?会给你带来不少启发哦。 关键词: 美国小朋友怎么学单词? When you were a kid, how did you learn new English words? 你小的时候,怎么学新词?

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

今天我们要学的词是 negotiator. Negotiator 名词,谈判人员。Congressional negotiators reached an agreement to fund the federal government until the end of September. 美国国会谈判人员达成协议,保证联邦政府九月底以前

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是 tax break. Tax break 意思是减税优惠。District of Columbia lawmakers are considering to give first responders a big tax break if they live in the city. 华盛顿特区的立法人员正在考虑让住在特区的一线

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是 remains. Remains 名词,意思是遗骨。The remains of a sailor killed during the attack on Pearl Harbor nearly 76 years ago will be returned for burial on his familys plot. 将近76年前在珍珠岛袭击中丧生的一

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是 encrypted. Encrypted 形容词,加密的。A recent survey revealed that nearly a quarter of information security professionals are blind to encrypted threats. 最新调查发现,将近四分之一的信息安全专业人

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是 autopsy. Autopsy 尸检,尸体解剖。Autopsy results showed that chemical weapons were used in a recent attack in Syria's Idlib province. 尸检结果显示,最近叙利亚伊德利卜省发生的袭击中使用了化学

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃